As your company grows, so will your SEO needs. A large company’s SEO strategies may involve hundreds, thousands, or even millions of different pages, keywords, and optimization tactics. As a result, it will become increasingly difficult to manually manage all of the moving parts in your SEO campaigns.
This doesn’t mean you should throw in the towel on your SEO efforts. Instead, consider investing in SEO software for enterprises.
What Tasks Can You Complete With SEO Software?
Every SEO tool is unique, so the tasks you can perform will vary depending on the software. But in general, you can use SEO software for enterprises to complete a wide range of SEO tasks, including:
- Keyword research
- Keyword ranking
- Link building
- Backlink analysis
- Technical audits
- SEO project management
- Local SEO
- Competitive analysis
- Content creation
- Monitoring SEO results
Because SEO software is built for enterprises, you can use these tools to complete all of these tasks for countless pages, websites, or clients.
SEO software is often built with other unique features, including:
- Third-party integrations
- SEO dashboards
- Workflow automation
- Client interfaces
If you are thinking about investing in SEO software, make sure you understand which features your team will need to complete their work. This way, you can confidently choose a tool that will meet your team’s unique needs.
The Benefits of SEO Software for Enterprises
There are a number of benefits to using SEO software instead of performing SEO tasks manually, including:
- Eliminates the need for more than one tool. You won’t need to juggle multiple spreadsheets or switch back and forth between different tools to manage your SEO tasks. SEO software streamlines your SEO campaigns by allowing you to complete all of your work within one tool.
- Efficient use of resources. Performing a single SEO task can take hours if you do it manually, but only seconds or minutes if you do it with an SEO tool. Switching to SEO software will free up hours of time. This way, your team can stop focusing on low-skill, manual, repetitive tasks and start focusing on high-skill, complex tasks.
- Reduces labor costs. Each team member will be able to complete more work now that they have more time, which means you may not need to hire as many people to assist with your workload.
- Keeps SEO tasks organized. Because each SEO campaign involves so many moving parts, it’s easy to let something fall through the cracks. You can avoid this problem by using SEO software to organize your SEO tasks.
- Easy-to-read data. You won’t need to spend hours searching through Google Search Analytics to find the data you need. SEO tools present updated data in easy-to-read formats so you can always keep a close eye on your results.
- Centralizes communication. You can communicate with your team directly through your SEO tool. This means all conversations will occur in the same place, so you won’t need to dig through your inbox or scroll through a chatbox to find communications related to your SEO work.
- Allows you to grow your business. If you manage SEO campaigns for multiple clients, using an SEO tool will make it easier for you to expand your business. Using an SEO tool makes it easy to complete SEO tasks regardless of whether you are managing one page or one hundred pages.
These are some of the many benefits you can experience from making the switch to SEO software.
Does Your Company Need SEO Software?
Many companies can benefit greatly from using SEO software, whereas others may not need it. Before you invest, it’s important to determine whether or not your company actually needs SEO software. To do this, ask yourself these questions:
- Can I afford SEO software? The first question you should answer is whether you can afford to invest in SEO software. Each SEO tool is priced differently, but you may be able to find one even if you’re working with a small budget.
- How much time is my team spending on SEO tasks? If your team isn’t spending a lot of time on SEO tasks, you may not need to invest in SEO software at this point. But if you’re spending hours on manual tasks, you will benefit from investing in SEO software.
- Do I have the resources to effectively use SEO software? Make sure you have a team that is capable of using the SEO software to perform SEO tasks.
- Do I need help with SEO strategies? You don’t need to be a pro at SEO to benefit from this software. In fact, if you aren’t sure where to begin when it comes to improving SEO, this software might help. Using SEO software may help you identify new SEO opportunities to improve your site’s ranking.
If you answer these questions honestly, you will most likely discover that your company could benefit significantly from investing in SEO software for enterprises.
What Are the Best SEO Software Tools?
Now that you know your company does need SEO software, it’s time to choose the right tool for your team. There are many different options when it comes to SEO software for agencies, but some are far more suited for enterprises than others. Here are some of the top SEO tools for enterprises:
seoClarity is an SEO tool for enterprises that provides insights for your organic search and content performance. Perhaps the most popular feature of this SEO software is the Research Grid™, which is a keyword database. The database checks the rank of all keywords every month, and presents live updates throughout the month on some keywords, so the data presented to you is always up-to-date.
You can use this feature to analyze keywords, domains, and rankings for your own site or your competitor’s site. In a matter of minutes, the tool will analyze your content and present you with a list of content opportunities, issues, and gaps. You can use this information to determine how you can improve the content on your site to rank higher in the search results.
Conductor is an SEO tool that provides all of the features your team needs to succeed in the world of SEO.
Marketers love this tool because of the information it can provide on their target audiences. Conductor does not simply present you with a list of keywords you should incorporate into your content. Instead, it helps you learn more about the customers who are performing these searches.
For example, the tool will tell you what stage of the buying cycle consumers are usually in when they are searching for a specific keyword. It will also tell you the audience composition and demographics for each of your targeted keywords. Knowing this information will make it easier to create content that is relevant to your target audience.
Botify is a complex SEO tool trusted by many large companies across the world. Botify consists of three main components:
- Botify Analytics: This tool provides comprehensive data from every stage of the search process–from site crawls to conversions.
- Botify Intelligence: This tool, which is powered by machine learning, analyzes the data uncovered by Botify Analytics to determine what data you should and shouldn’t focus on. Botify Intelligence will help you prioritize your SEO efforts by telling you what will have the biggest impact on your site’s ranking.
- Botify Activation: Now that you know what needs to be done, use Botify Activation to complete the work. This tool automates many SEO tasks so you can complete your work faster.
Together, Botify Analytics, Botify Intelligence, and Botify Activation can help you rise to the top of the rankings.
BrightEdge is a comprehensive SEO tool that marketers can use to:
- Research the intent behind consumer searches
- Plan effective content marketing strategies
- Improve local SEO
- Optimize websites for mobile
- Monitor SEO performance
- Predict the impact that certain changes will have on a site’s SEO
- Perform competitive analysis
- Conduct SEO audits to identify issues and opportunities
- View personalized recommendations on how to improve a site’s SEO
Its most popular feature is BrightEdge Instant, which gives you access to real-time keyword data. This allows you to make smarter, more relevant SEO decisions based on the most up-to-date keyword information.
Gryffin is an all-in-one SEO tool that was built for digital marketers by digital marketers. This SEO software for enterprises is designed with all of the features you need to manage your SEO campaigns from concept to completion, including:
- Editorial calendars
- Task management
- Blogger outreach
- Customizable reporting
- Client Interface
- Third party integrations with Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Gmail, Slack, and more
With Gryffin, it’s easy to implement, manage, and measure the results of SEO campaigns. Your data is pulled directly from Google Analytics and Google Search Console and presented in easy-to-read charts and tables. This allows you to quickly review data for hundreds of pages at a glance so you can identify SEO opportunities and issues. You can even perform SEO experiments to see how certain changes impact your site’s ranking.
Learn more about how your team can benefit from Gryffin’s SEO software by starting your free 14-day trial today.