Whether as an SEO agency or as a solo entrepreneur, managing any marketing campaign is complicated. When done properly, marketing will tackle numerous channels simultaneously. Workflow automation software is designed to simplify and refine workflows.
Have you ever felt like you are drowning in to-do tasks?
We have and quite often. However, one of the main issues most face is organizing and monitoring workflow progression. Avoiding bottlenecks and keeping tasks flowing takes a lot of time, right? Well, what if there was a way to completely automate workflows? It could literally change your life and your business!
What is Marketing Automation Workflow Software?
Workflow automation software is exactly as it sounds. It is a type of software that is designed to automate or partially automate workflows. For marketing, task setting is a major part of any workflow, and so by automating this process a company can save a lot of time and increase efficiency.
Just think about how many hours a week, or even per day, you currently spend setting tasks and corresponding via emails. Now, imagine that all tasks are set automatically, the person is emailed the required information and deadlines, etc. are all monitored in an automated way.
This is why workflow automation is so popular. It removes repetitive tasks that waste time, allowing your team of specialists to focus on their real work.
How do you Create an Automated Workflow?
With Gryffin an automated workflow is a simple drag and drop process. However, we also provide templates that have the basics set up for you to save time. Obviously, other software might vary, but the important part is that workflows are not only able to be set up quickly, but also adjusted as and when processes change. In marketing, being responsive makes your business, and so you need workflow automation software that allows for tasks to be edited and workflows adjusted easily.
What Workflow Software Enables the Automation of Complex Marketing Tasks?
Gryffin was designed by a digital marketing company for its marketing team to be able to run more efficiently. From the ground up, it was built to help manage and automate digital processes. However, it is also flexible enough to be able to run workflows for almost any business.
What is the Best Workflow Software?
The best workflow software for digital agencies is almost definitely Gryffin. Yes, we developed it, but here are a few reasons why we think it is by far the best on the market:
- No surprise or hidden costs with affordable pricing that even a solo entrepreneur can manage comfortably.
- Managers and owners can effortlessly oversee numerous projects and each project’s current status.
- Roles are used to provide levels of access. This means that not only can freelancers or contractors be used, but even client on-boarding can be mostly automated. This is a massive time-saver, as new clients get guided through what is needed from them and what is happening.
- Workflows are easily set up, streamlined, and adjusted.
- Project tasks can include lots of information and even sub-tasks. This is something many software options can’t offer.
- Tasks are automated and the next tasks triggered, such as by a previous task being completed or a deadline being hit.
- Tasks are driven by deadlines, which helps to drive productivity and efficiency. Each user has a dashboard that makes it clear to them not only what they need to do today, but what is coming up in the future.
- Communication is centralized, allowing all parties to collaborate and communicate from within the app. There is no need to change apps for sending emails or updating requirements.
- Custom reports can be generated, providing useful information to managers as well as highly accurate billing for clients
- Invoices and receipts are also managed internally, allowing for expenses and incomes to be easily tracked.
With all this and more in a single workflow automation software, what are you waiting for? Give Gryffin a try today for free today.