What are Widgets?
Widgets are enhancements that you can add to your projects. There are currently 8 widgets that you can pick from:
- Activity Feed: Track changes made to a project.
- Calendar: Add a calendar to your project, where you can track tasks, milestones, and projected tasks.
- Chat: Create multiple threads to chat about a project, including @ mentions and the ability to add files.
- Email: Attach emails to projects, and send emails from within a project.
- Files: Upload files to specific projects, and get instantly shareable URL’s.
- Milestones: Mark the milestones of a project, and track them in the project calendar.
- Tags: Add tags to a project, and track your tags from the Tag Manager.
- Tasks: Add tasks specific to a project, and track them from within the project as well as the Task Dashboard.