Learn how to manage your tasks, projects, and inbox with Gryffin.
A project is a group of tasks, files, chats, and emails. It can be a campaign launch, or a content piece, or a video, or an infographic…or, it can be anything you want it to be!
Here’s an example of a project in the workspace “Blog Content”:
You’ll see the following tabs belonging to the project hub:
- Details: Project title, person that it’s assigned to, project due date, publish date, editor, client, etc.
- Tasks: Pending and completed tasks needed to finalize a project.
- Files: Images, pdfs, or videos that are relevant to that particular project
- Inbox: Emails sent between team members, and the client, about this specific project
- Associations: Other projects within Gryffin that are related to your existing project
- Status: What is the current status of this project? If you click on the drop down, you’ll see all of the statuses needed to complete a project
- Chat: You can create threaded chats about a specific project, and leave @ mentions with team members, which will result in notifications
- Calendar: Here you can see a list of the tasks belonging to this project, as well as milestones.
- Feed: History of actions taken as part of this project
- Milestones: A list of the milestones to complete a project, with their respective due dates.
From your project hub, you can see everything related to a project so everything is easy to find and most importantly, to track and stay within your deadlines.