Learn how to set up your company and use Gryffin to organize your team.
In your left menu, click Admin > Company.
You’ll be taken to your Company settings. The first tab is Invite, where you can invite users and set their role:
Types of Roles:
There are four types of user Roles:
- Admins have access to everything. They can see and edit all projects, tasks, company settings. They can customize Workspace Permissions to control what the other roles see.
- Managers can access all projects and tasks, and most company settings.
- Users can only access projects and tasks that have been assigned to them. If they are not assigned to any project within a Workspace, it will not appear in their left menu.
- Clients can only see projects and tasks that have been assigned to them. When you add a new client users, you will be given the option to attach them to a specific client within the company, in which case they will also be able to see any project that has their client name added in the Client field.
Sending an Invitation
When you send an invitation, the user will receive an email with a link to accept the invitation:
They’ll be prompted to create their account. They’ll automatically be added to your company.
As soon as your team joins Gryffin, you can see them under the Users tab.
Here you can…
- See their name and email
- Change their role
- Access their user profile
- Delete the user from Gryffin