Learn how to set up your company and use Gryffin to organize your team.
Are you part of a team, or are you a solopreneur using freelancers to help you complete your projects?
Bring them all onboard!
To invite new team members, click on Admin > Invite from the left menu.
Here, you can invite users and set their role:
- Types of Roles:
There are four types of user Roles:
- Admins have access to everything. They can see and edit all projects, tasks, company settings. They can customize Workspace Permissions to control what the other roles see.
- Managers can access all projects and tasks, and most company settings.
- Users can only access projects and tasks that have been assigned to them. If they are not assigned to any project within a Workspace, it will not appear in their left menu.
- Clients can only see projects and tasks that have been assigned to them. When you add a new client users, you will be given the option to attach them to a specific client within the company, in which case they will also be able to see any project that has their client name added in the Client field.
- Sending an Invitation
When you send an invitation, the user will receive an email with a link to accept the invitation:
They’ll be prompted to create their account. They’ll automatically be added to your company.
- Active Users
As soon as your team joins Gryffin, you can see them under the Users tab.
Here you can…
- See their name and email
- Change their role
- Access their user profile
- Delete the user from Gryffin
No one likes to work alone. Easily invite other team members to Gryffin to watch the magic of perfect organization.