Build Custom SEO Reports for Clients
Easy to Create. Even Easier to Understand.
Use the Gryffin SEO Reporting tool to quickly create custom reports that present SEO data to your clients in an easy-to-read format.
Access All of Your SEO Data.
All in One SEO Reporting Tool.
Provide your clients with the information they need to see, including data on:
Pull data from different workspaces, clients, or campaigns.
Show clients how targeted keywords are performing.
Present the results of your link building efforts.
Build reports that track important SEO KPIs such as traffic, click-through rates, and keyword ranking.
SEO REPORTING TOOL
A Comprehensive Reporting Tool for SEO Agencies
Gryffin’s SEO Reporting Tool was built for digital marketers by digital marketers, so it is designed to meet all of your agency’s reporting needs.
analyze the results
How Gryffin’s SEO Reporting Tool Can Help Agencies
- Pull custom reports in a matter of minutes, so your team can focus on other more important SEO tasks.
- Use one tool to pull reports on various types of data related to project management, editorial calendar building, site analytics, SEO KPIs, and more.
- Exceed your clients’ expectations by providing them with timely, accurate reporting.
- Share the results of your SEO efforts with clients and team members.
- Analyze the results to see what’s working and what’s not.
- Save reports so you can reference them later if needed.
CHOOSE YOUR DATA
Create Custom Reports.
Use Gryffin to build reports with custom columns and data points. Reports can include data on projects, tasks, time-tracking, site analytics, keyword ranking, KPIs, link building, SEO experiments, and more. You choose what data to include, so you can present your clients or team members with the information that matters.
Use these reports to show clients the results of your SEO efforts, calculate expenses, track the success of your campaigns, monitor your team’s performance, and more.
connect your apps
Pull Data From Google Search Console & Google Analytics.
Clients may use the information in your reports to make business decisions, which is why it’s so important to provide accurate SEO data. Connect your Google Search Console and Google Analytics accounts so you can use Gryffin to pull accurate reports on your site’s KPI’s.