- The Benefits of Advertising on Facebook
- Understanding your Audiences
- Custom Audiences
- Lookalike Audiences
- Existing Fans
- Specific Interest Targeting
- How to create Social Segments using Interest Targeting.
- Occupations and Employment
- Groups and Affiliations
- Books & Publications
- Other Websites
- Applications & Software
- Leisure Activities
- Other Interests to Consider
- Digging up Interests
- Combining Targeting Options to Create Hyper-Focused Mashups
- How to Create Compelling Ads
- Creating Your Facebook Ad Campaigns: Self-Serve Ad Tool
- Creating Your Facebook Ad Campaigns: Power Editor
- Tracking the Results of your Facebook Ads
Google is, beyond question, the most utilized and highest performing search engine on the web. However, most of the users who utilize Google do not maximize their potential for getting the most accurate results from their searches.
By using Google Search Operators, you can find exactly what you are looking for quickly and effectively just by changing what you input into the search bar.
While basic posting and interaction on social media can seem easy, analyzing social content and understanding why some things are popular – and some aren’t – can be tricky.
TrueSocialMetrics is a social media analytics tool that allows you to look through any social media account, be it for a client or a large business/competitor/influencer, and see what their most popular posts are. Not only is it a great way to understand what’s being shared on social media in large numbers, but it’s a great repository for successful social content to use when looking for content to share on Social Media.