This script produces a report on various elements of your ad texts
1. Make a copy of this Google Sheet in your own Google Drive and
update the settings based on your needs: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aq5hg0KMGBV1dGNUQVU0VjgzMDM2UlltdzdWNmdqSkE
2. Copy the script to your AdWords account.
3. Update the line in the script that starts with “var TASKMASTER_SPREADSHEET =”
with the URL of your own copy of the Google Sheet.
4. Name the script, authorize it, and schedule it as needed.
5. After running the script, look at your Google Sheet or in Google Drive for the results of this script.
The following are the settings you can change in the Google Spreadsheet:
The name of your account. This is used for the name of the spreadsheet with data that the script produces. This will make it easier to find the report in Google Drive later on.
The amount of time for which to include stats. Allowed options are one of the following:
TODAY, LAST_7_DAYS, LAST_14_DAYS, LAST_30_DAYS
The URL of the Google Spreadsheet in which we should store the results. If you always want the report to have the same URL, you can set that here. Every time the script runs, the old data gets overwritten. If you prefer to keep old reports, you may set this to ‘NEW’ and we will automatically create a new Google Sheet every time the report is run.
This is used to give editor privileges to other users who should be able to access the report that this script generates. You can enter a single user’s email address or a comma separated list of email addresses. Just be sure every email address is associated with a Google account.